Moore's Auto Body and Paint Shop, formerly known as Standard Gas and Oil Supply Station, is a historic filling station located in Richmond, Virginia. The oldest section was originally built as a stable in 1875. It was enlarged in 1926. It is a one-story, stuccoed brick building in the Spanish Colonial Revival style. The structure has an irregular plan, with the northern facade formed in a crescent shape and the rest of the building in rectangular forms. The central section features heavy paneled stuccoed pilasters connected by a corbeled brick table and a paneled parapet. The building was used as a filling station until 1936, after which it was occupied by a series of automobile repair businesses.
It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1994.
Source of the article : Wikipedia