A mixing paddle is a shaped device, typically mounted on a shaft, which can be inserted on the shaft end into a motorised drive, for the purpose of mixing liquids, solids or both. Whilst mounted in fixed blending equipment, the paddle may also be referred to as an agitator.
Maps, Directions, and Place Reviews
- Mixing ingredients in cooking.
- Mixing ingredients for construction products, such as pastes, slurries or paints
- Dispersing solids within liquids (for example, some polymers may be delivered in solid form, but will dissolve in liquids)
- Pigmenting caulking or paint with powder additives
Paint Mixing Tool Video
- Professional grout mixing paddle
- Paint mixing paddle
- Mudwhip (mostly used for drywall mud)
Source of the article : Wikipedia